CAD-CUT Stretch Metallic HTV Overview:
CAD-Cut Stretch Metallic heat transfer vinyl is a lightweight, stretchable HTV made from PU (polyurethane) with a stunning metal-like effect. It’s suitable for standard fabrics, such as cotton and poly-cotton blends, can be washed up to 40°C and is available in 8 beautiful colours.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Stretch Metallic HTV Vinyl Price Guide:
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £5.95 per metre|
5m: £5.75 per metre
10m: £5.55 per metre
25m: £4.95 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Lightweight and stretchable.
- Stunning metal-like finish.
- Can be washed up to 40°C.
- Available in 8 colours:
Gold, Silver, Orange Copper, Blue, Green, Red, Gun Metal, Candy Pink
HTV Vinyl Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 170°C
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold (wait 20 secs before removing the carrier for a shinier finish)
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® Stretch Metallic is NOT recommended for multi-layered applications.
- Always use a suitable blade for your machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1.5mm (1/16″) for lettering and logos.
- Machine wash up to 40°C using a mild detergent.
- For longevity, wash garment inside out.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.