Hotronix Sports Ball Heat Press Overview:
Using this press, you can print on synthetic leather footballs, volleyballs, basketballs, rugby and American footballs, and decorate balls of various sizes from a minimum 30cm (20″) circumference as the base can be adjusted to accommodate different size balls.
Example applications include:
- Team logos
- Sponsor logos
- Event details
- Player’s name, number or initials
Finance Options Available
Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.
Sports Ball Heat Press Features
- Auto-Open lockdown mechanism.
- Twin Timers to allow you to pre-fuse and apply using different times.
- Adjustable ball cradle to accommodate youth league to professional size sports balls.
- Proudly made in the USA by Hotronix.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE certified.
- Maximum Printing Area: 3.8cm x 10cm (1.5″ x 4″)
- Electricity Supply: AC voltage 120V/240V, 500 W.
- Pressure Settings: Height adjustable via ball cradle.
- Maximum Temperature: 220°C (428°F).
- Maximum Printing Area: 3.8cm x 10cm (1.5″ x 4″)
- Actual size: 61cm x 25cm x 56cm (25″ x 14″ x 25″), 18kg.
- Shipping dimensions: 66cm (length) x 38cm (width) x 51cm (height) (26” x 15” x 20”)
- Gross weight: 19kg (42 lbs)
What’s Included In The Box?:
- Hotronix Sports Ball heat press
- Hotronix Sports Ball heat press user manual
- UK power cable
Compatible Heat Transfers
Based on extensive testing, the most successful method of printing onto sports balls is using Heat Transfer Vinyls and we recommend the following HTVs:
The following sports balls have been tested with the Sports Ball Heat Press with excellent results. This is not a comprehensive list of compatible balls and we strongly recommend testing your substrate before heat pressing.
- Football: Adidas Conext15 Top Glider, Adidas Messi F50, Epic Practice, Mikasa Serious, Nike Aerow Team Ball, Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid, Wilson Traditional
- Basketball: Markwort MB4, Wilson Evolution Advanced Microfiber Composite, Wilson Solution Game Ball
- Volleyball: Molten Recreational, Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite, Wilson Collegiate Sand
- American Football: Wilson WX Autograph Ball – All White
- 30 years heating element warranty.
- 5 years on frame work.
- 2 years on circuit board.
Hotronix Sports Ball Heat Press User Manual:
To help with troubleshooting, the user/operator manual and parts guide for the Hotronix Sports Ball heat press can be viewed and downloaded via the following link:
Why Are Hotronix Auto Open Heat Presses So Good?
Hotronix® MAXX, Auto Open and Fusion IQ Heat Presses are high-quality heat presses which are proudly made in the USA. The Hotronix® range of heat presses are widely regarded as the industry’s most accurate, innovative and technologically advanced heat presses available anywhere in the world. Hotronix heat presses continuously outperform rivals in comparison tests and outlast the competition in all aspects.
Their wide range of heat press machines are available as manual, semi-automatic and pneumatic models, which makes them ideal for all business sizes from start-ups to high-volume garment decorators, and offer many features including:
- All Hotronix® presses proudly made in the USA.
- Comprehensive UK warranty included.
- Variety of press sizes available.
- Wide opening on clam presses for easy layout.
- Over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- Different shaped Hotronix quick-release platens available to purchase.
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK Heat Press Machine Guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Use A Heat Press Instead Of An Iron?
The three main requirements to successfully apply a transfer are an accurate temperature, time and pressure. A heat press can be calibrated to these requirements and maximise your efficiency, whereas you will not be able to perform anything accurately with a domestic iron.
Therefore, although an iron could technically be used, we would strongly recommend using a heat press to ensure that the heat transfer is properly bonded to the intended fabric.
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry. To clarify, all necessary heat press repairs are undertaken in the UK, unlike many other Stahls UK heat press resellers.
We’ve been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we’re sure that you’re in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.