CAD-Cut Heat Transfer Adhesive Overview
Garment heat transfer foils are traditionally known for being short-term embellishments when added to CLC transfer papers and plastisol inks, but this heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem by permanently bonding to the foil producing a finish that lasts as long as the garment – Use with our heat transfer foils to create stunning finishes.
Available by the roll which is 300mm wide (11.8″) (the same width as most foils) by 9.1m in length.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Cuts easily using any vinyl plotter/cutter with a standard blade.
- Pressure-sensitive, mild-tack (sticky), mylar carrier allows easy weeding and producing fine detail.
- Clear mylar carrier allows ease of placement onto the garment.
- Bonds heat transfer foils to fabrics.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Light-Medium (#2-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 30°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.