CAD-Cut Premium Plus Stretch HTV Vinyl Overview
CAD-Cut Premium Plus is an extremely stretchable and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified Heat Transfer Vinyl from internationally-renowned HTV manufacturers Stahlswith a medium-tack backer which makes it quick to weed on large designs, increasing productivity and profitability. It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product. Due to it’s enhanced adhesive, it’s also suitable for application onto coated (i.e. waterproof/showerproof) garments subject to testing.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Premium Plus Stretch HTV Vinyl Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges (if applicable) and are based on 500mm wide rolls sold per metre. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Pastel & Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £5.95 per metre|
5m: £5.75 per metre
10m: £5.55 per metre
25m: £4.95 per metre
|1m: £6.95 per metre|
5m: £6.75 per metre
10m: £6.55 per metre
25m: £5.95 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester*
- 100% Nylon*
* Testing recommended on coated fabrics or heavily dyed polyester
- Poly/Cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Polyester knits
- Polyester mesh
- Poly/foam & cotton caps
HTV Vinyl Features:
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified.
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Thickness: 90 microns (0.09 millimetres)
- Colours match STAHLS T Shirt Vinyl and STAHLS Subli-Dye Blocker HTV for consistent colours across different fabric types and requirements.
- Thin and extremely stretchable.
- Can be used for coated fabrics (subject to testing).
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 28 standard colours:
White, Cream, Lemon, Yellow, Sunflower Yellow, Light Orange, Orange, Red, Signal Red, Burgundy, Rose Gold, Pink, Fuchsia, Purple, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Brown, Light Green, Green, Dark Green, Olive, Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Silver, Gold.
- Also available in 11 pastel and fluorescent colours:
Pastel Pink, Pastel Apple Green, Pastel Green, Pastel Mint, Pastel Purple, Pastel Blue, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange.
- Printed physical HTV swatches of the full range of colours are available to purchase, along with most of the other heat transfer vinyls in the STAHLS range, in the official STAHLS HTV Colour Card.
HTV Vinyl Application Instructions:
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour HTV Vinyl Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier cool.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
Why Use Heat Transfer Vinyls?
Heat Transfer Vinyls are a commonly-used alternative to silk-screen printing as it’s a much more cost-effective method of printing in low quantities, such as our most popular T-Shirt Vinyl, and for speciality finishes such as Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl and Stretchable HTV Vinyl. Each individual HTV vinyl has its own qualities and features, each one having something that makes it essential to the STAHLS HTV range.
Why Is STAHLS’ HTV Better Than Other Brands?
In a nutshell, HTV lasts much longer than you think providing you buy the right one!
Over the 15+ years that we’ve supplied Heat Transfer Vinyls, we regularly meet customers that think that 10 to 20 washes would be the limit of HTVs when they’re applied to garments. However, the STAHLS Heat Transfer Vinyls that we supply are designed to outlast the garment, and our most popular T-Shirt Vinyl, Stretchable HTV Vinyl and Glitter HTV have all been tested to show that they’ll last for a minimum of 50 washes. All three of these HTVs are also OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified to give you the confidence of knowing that they don’t contain harmful substances.
This means that the HTV has been tested to ensure it’s as durable and safe as possible, and the garment should be ready for the bin before the design starts to degrade.
Why Buy Heat Transfer Vinyls From Badgers?
We strongly believe that the extensive range of STAHLS’ Heat Transfer Vinyl and Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl we supply will suit all of your transfer printing needs, whether they are for fashion, leisure, sports or workwear.
To give the best value for money, we offer free DPD Next Working Day Delivery for orders over £100 (excluding VAT) on all HTVs and all other stock items to a UK Mainland address (excluding Scottish Highlands). We also provide free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls and free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Most heat transfers produced today which are made from HTV will outlast the life of the garment that it is bonded to, providing it is applied and washed in accordance with the instructions provided. Heat Transfer Vinyls are very durable, but to ensure that there aren’t issues we recommend that they are ironed on the reverse without the use of the steam function.
It is highly recommended to check the individual instructions for the different materials, but you can rest assured that you will be getting a product that will give you fabulous results for a considerable period of time.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your specific requirements.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.