Hotronix Fusion Heat Press Overview:
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by Stahls’ Hotronix®, the world’s leading manufacturer of heat presses, the Hotronix Fusion IQ heat press is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a well-built transfer press. It’s a high-pressure, draw and swing-away heat press machine which makes it ideal for transfer pressing plastisol-based, digital and lithographic heat press transfers, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, transfer papers and sublimation transfers.
The swing or draw opening gives 100% access to every area of the 40cm x 50cm (16″x20″) lower platen, allowing for easy, precise placement and position right where you want it.
With it’s innovative touch-screen display you can quickly and easily change the time and temperature, including unlimited preset programmes for commonly used custom heat transfer processes and heat transfer vinyls, as well as monitoring your productivity with the production cycle counter.
With the added advantage of the full threadability on the lower platen, plus the optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens, it allows the operator to increase productity and print quality. This great feature enables you to quickly and easily position the garment around the lower platen to obtain even pressure on application and to increase the speed at which you print and increased the quality of the bond between the design and the fabric.
Finally, the world’s most advanced manual heat press has also got even smarter thanks to the Fusion IQ Controller! Register your Hotronix Fusion IQ and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports and troubleshoot press-related issues.
Finance Options Available
Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.
Hotronix Fusion Heat Press Features:
The Hotronix Fusion Heat Press has the following features:
- 16″ x 20″ (40cmx50cm) upper platen
- Draw and swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Shipping Dimensions: 94cm (length) x 63cm (width) x 61cm (height) (38” x 25” x 24”)
- Gross Weight: 69kg (152 lbs)
Hotronix Fusion IQ Advantages:
The Fusion IQ controller also offers the following advantages over the original Hotronix Fusion heat press, thanks to advanced wireless technology which allows users to interact with their Fusion IQ press anywhere at any time via the web-based portal:
- Track heat press usage: Users can ensure they are getting the value for money from their heat press by tracking how much time their heat press is active versus idle.
- Discover the productivity of each heat press: Users can access real-time reporting and adjust their production capacity as needed.
- Track employee performance: Users can gain insight as to when and how their employees are working, if there are any application issues, and manage permissions for accurate application without additional supervision.
- Follow total impressions: The Fusion IQ measures every pre-heat and every application to stay up-to-date on the number of times each heat press was engaged.
- Utilise pre-set applications for common applications: Users can eliminate mistakes by using factory installed pre-sets, or can create their own to accurately apply the types of heat transfers required.
- Set up expectations: Users can view how many times an operator went outside a pre-set application to help to avoid production issues to maintain the quality and durability of the heat transfers.
- Make setting changes easier: A larger, higher resolution touchscreen with improved touch response which makes it easier than ever to view and modify settings.
- Troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities: The Fusion IQ also analyses usage and other technical data to identify and diagnose potential issues.
This provides businesses with valuable insights into job and operator performance, and allows users to make proactive, data-driven changes in real time.
Universal Hotronix Features
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- 5 years on framework.
- 2 years on circuit board.
- 1 year parts and labour.
Compatible Hotronix Lower Platens:
The Hotronix Fusion heat presses press comes with a 40x50cm quick-release lower platen but the following Hotronix lower platens are also compatible and available to purchase separately:
- 18cm (7″) Round Platen: Suitable for heat applying onto the ends of duffle bags, sides of gym bags, tote bags, backpacks and breast pockets.
- 10cm x 10cm (4″ x 4″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Perfect for very small (e.g. breast) heat transfers, youth clothing and other garments that have buttons, zippers, and seams in close proximity.
- 15cm x 25cm (6″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Ideal for applying smaller heat transfers, such as sports sponsor logos, to obtain an even printing surface without damaging seams, buttons, or zippers.
- 20cm x 25cm (8″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Heat press onto tote and polypropylene bags, along with childrens, fitted women’s and sportswear garments – Slide the item around the platen for more efficient heat printing on either side.
- 28cm x 38cm (11″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Hotronix’s MVP (Most Valuable Platen) – Apply onto childrens, women’s and smaller sized garments with ease.
- 38cm x 38cm (15″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Heat press onto larger childrens, women’s and adult-sized garments with ease.
- 15cm x 38cm (6″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Shoe Platen: Allows for heat press application of designs up to 5cm x 10cm (2″ x 4″) onto the sides of most adults and childrens shoe sizes, accomodating both shoes at the same time, reducing setup and application time.
- 15cm x 50cm (6″ x 20″) Hotronix Leg & Sleeve Platen: Easily apply heat transfers to legs and sleeves without the need to “pad out” the garment to compensate for the seams which create uneven pressure.
- Hotronix Double Leg & Sleeve Platen: Specifically designed to double production capabilities when printing sleeves or pant legs.
Hotronix also manufacture Heat Press Power Platens™ which are specifically designed to generate heat from the bottom heat press platen, allowing for a reduced temperature in the top platen which reduces the appearance of visible scorch marks on delicate and heat-sensitive polyester or synthetic fabrics, and reduces the risk of dye migration.They are available in 4 sizes, each controlled by one interchangeable Hotronix Heat Press Power Platen Controller (sold separately):
- 15cm x 15cm (6″ x 6″) Hotronix® Heat Press Power Platen™
- 15cm x 50cm (6″ x 20″) Hotronix® Heat Press Power Platen™
- 28cm x 38cm (11″ x 15″) Hotronix® Heat Press Power Platen™
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Hotronix® Heat Press Power Platen™
Alternatively, a family set of Hotronix® Power Platens™ includes all four sizes and one controller unit.
* NOTE: Only for use by the Fusion IQ™ manual heat press with the Heat Press Power Platen in the “Swing” mode, as the “Draw” mode would affect the positioning of the digital controller unit.
Hotronix Fusion Heat Press User Manual & Parts Guide
To help with troubleshooting, the user/operator manual and parts guide for the Hotronix Fusion IQ heat press can be viewed and downloaded via the following links:
Why Are Hotronix Fusion Heat Presses So Good?
Hotronix® MAXX, Auto Open and Fusion IQ Heat Presses are high-quality heat presses which are proudly made in the USA. The Hotronix® range of heat presses are widely regarded as the industry’s most accurate, innovative and technologically advanced heat presses available anywhere in the world. Hotronix heat presses continuously outperform rivals in comparison tests and outlast the competition in all aspects.
Their wide range of heat press machines are available as manual, semi-automatic and pneumatic models, which makes them ideal for all business sizes from start-ups to high-volume garment decorators, and offer many features including:
- All Hotronix® presses proudly made in the USA.
- Comprehensive UK warranty included.
- Variety of press sizes available.
- Wide opening on clam presses for easy layout.
- Over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- Different shaped Hotronix quick-release platens available to purchase.
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK Heat Press Machine Guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at [email protected] and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Use A Heat Press Instead Of An Iron?
The three main requirements to successfully apply a transfer are an accurate temperature, time and pressure. A heat press can be calibrated to these requirements and maximise your efficiency, whereas you will not be able to perform anything accurately with a domestic iron.
Therefore, although an iron could technically be used, we would strongly recommend using a heat press to ensure that the heat transfer is properly bonded to the intended fabric.
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry. To clarify, all necessary heat press repairs are undertaken in the UK, unlike many other Stahls UK heat press resellers.
We’ve been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we’re sure that you’re in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.