Digi-Print Sub-Block Overview
It offers excellent opacity and colour reproduction whilst also being specifically designed to provide a solid barrier to polyester dye migration, which effectively prevents “bleed through” from sublimated dyes passing through the garment and into the design which can occur during the heat press process. It’s designed to be applied to 100% polyester, as well as polyester blends which makes it great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements where dye migration may be an issue.
Note: Due to the production process, we have to add a 2mm keyline around the intended design, although this can be coloured to match closely to the garment. Alternatively, we can add a “bleed edge” if the design allows.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free generic stock samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Minimum order quantity: 10 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Digi-Print Sub-Block Heat Transfers
Our Sub-Block custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (40-50psi)
- Peel: Cold
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse (without steam).