MAXX Cap Heat Press Overview:
It’s a high pressure clam-style cap heat press which makes it ideal for transfer pressing plastisol-based, digital and lithographic heat press transfers, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, transfer papers and sublimation transfers. transfers.
Designed and proudly built in the USA, the Hotronix MAXX cap heat press is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a well-built heat press.
Relying on a competitively-priced heat press that easily outperforms every other heat press in its price range is easy to do with the Hotronix MAXX heat press, especially if you’re just getting started at heat printing, doing it part-time or just need a reliable back-up heat press.
The MAXX press from Hotronix®, the world’s leading manufacturer of heat presses, features digital user controls to make it easy to operate, patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even pressure and heating — edge to edge, eliminating the cold spots you’d often find in inferior heat presses. It offers the industry’s best value warranty, as well as optional lower platens for easier heat application onto more difficult substrates, such as bags, sleeves and even shoes!
The advantages of the MAXX press over other heat presses are as follows:
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment to Guarantee Even Heat Pressure: MAXX heat presses are specifically manufactured with a Stahls’ patented “Over-the-Center” Pressure Adjustment and a floating upper heat platen to ensure even application pressure and a “no-pinch” application regardless of the thickness of the garment.
- Solid State Temperature Controller for Accurate Heat Reading: In order to maintain an accurate heat, the MAXX upper heat platens are cast in cal-rods which are evenly positioned in a zig-zag pattern throughout the upper platen. Before installation, the heating element is thoroughly x-rayed to ensure its build-quality and maintain the highest levels of accuracy. In addition, all Hotronix MAXX heat presses are controlled by a solid-state controller that gives the operator an accurate digital display of both the current temperature and time setting.
- Proudly Built in the USA: Don’t be fooled by heat presses that suggest that they are manufactured in the USA, UK or Europe – Most presses available on the UK market are built from component parts from China that are often unreliable and inferior in quality to the heat presses we supply. As one of the most valuable assets to your business, insist on the best and insist on US build quality.
- Wide Opening for Easy Garment Placement: The MAXX clam heat presses have a wide 65 degree opening, which is 10% wider than most other clam-style heat presses available in the UK market. This allows for much safer and easier positioning of garments and heat transfers on the lower heat platen prior to applying them.
- Time-Saving Optional Extras: Hotronix also produce several quick-release lower platens to make application easier to difficult-to-print garments, such as bags, sleeves and hoodies. There’s also a table-top Hotronix Heat Press CounterCaddie and a free-standing Hotronix Heat Press Caddie Stand which allow you to thread garments around the heat press much more easily, which significantly increases your productivity.
Finance Options Available
Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.
MAXX Cap Heat Press Features:
The Hotronix MAXX heat press has the following additional features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- HRPO laser-cut steel framework.
- Powdered coating for scratch-resistant finish to framework.
- ¾”” thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- Dampers rather than springs for easier and smoother opening and closing.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- Additional lower heat press platens available to purchase separately.
- Shipping Dimensions and gross weight: 66cm (length) x 38cm (width) x 51cm (height) (26” x 15” x 20”) – 19kg (40 lbs)
- Power Consumption Specifications: 240V / 1000W
- Also available in the following flat-bed sizes:
What’s Included In The Box?:
- Hotronix MAXX cap heat press (10cm x 20cm (4″x8″) upper platen)
- Hotronix 9cm x 15.5cm (3.5″ x 6″) lower cap platen
- Hotronix MAXX cap press user manual
- UK power cable
Compatible Hotronix Lower Cap Platens:
The MAXX cap heat press comes with a 9cm deep by 15.5cm (3.5″ x 6″) lower cap press platen as standard, but as the heated upper heat platen is 10cm deep by 20cm wide (4″ x 8″) it’s also compatible with the following Hotronix lower cap platens which are available to purchase separately:
- 6cm x 7.5cm (2.25″ x 3″) Cap Platen (Small): Designed for applying onto childrens caps and hats, along with caps that are traditionally difficult to fit on even the Low Profile cap platen.
- 7cm x 16.5cm (2.75″ x 6.5″) Cap Platen (Low Profile): Perfect for caps and hats that have small printable area on the front – Ideal for visors.
- 7.5cm x 14.5cm (3″ x 5.75″) Cap Platen (Low Crown): For use with caps and hats that have a low crown or medium-sized printable surface.
- 9cm x 15.5cm (3.5″ x 6″) Cap Platen (Standard): The default cap platen that is shipped with all of our cap heat presses.
- 10cm x 16.5cm (4″ x 6.5″) Cap Platen (Full Profile): Designed for caps and hats that have full-front crowns, and is ideal for modern, snap-back caps.
- 10cm x 20cm (4″ x 8″) Cap Platen (Over-Sized): Designed for oversized caps and other headwear with large printing surfaces.
MAXX Cap Heat Press User Manual & Parts Guide:
To help with troubleshooting, the user/operator manual and parts guide for the Hotronix MAXX cap heat press can be viewed and downloaded via the following links:
Why Are Hotronix MAXX Heat Presses So Good?
Hotronix® MAXX, Auto-Open and Fusion IQ Heat Presses are high-quality heat presses which are proudly made in the USA, and their entire range of heat presses are widely regarded as the industry’s most accurate, innovative and technologically advanced heat presses available anywhere in the world. Hotronix heat presses continuously outperform rivals in comparison tests and outlast the competition in all aspects.
Their wide range of heat press machines are available as manual, semi-automatic and pneumatic models, which makes them ideal for all business sizes from start-ups to high-volume garment decorators, and offer many features including:
- All Hotronix® presses made in the USA.
- Comprehensive UK warranty included.
- Variety of press sizes available.
- Wide opening on clam presses for easy layout.
- Over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- Different shaped Hotronix quick-release platens available to purchase.
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK Heat Press Machine Guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry. To clarify, all necessary heat press repairs are undertaken in the UK, unlike many other Stahls UK heat press resellers.
We’ve been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we’re sure that you’re in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.