Sportsfilm Extra T-Shirt Vinyl Overview
Sportsfilm Extra is an OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified heat transfer garment vinyl with a medium-tack backer which makes it quick and easy to weed, along with the hot-peel application process for increased productivity and profitability, and is available in 40 different colours. It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product for use on a t-shirt, hoodie, polo shirt and much more.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – To allow for this, we offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Sportsfilm Extra Heat Transfer Vinyl Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Pastel & Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £5.70 per metre|
5m: £5.50 per metre
10m: £5.30 per metre
25m: £4.70 per metre
|1m: £6.25 per metre|
5m: £6.05 per metre
10m: £5.85 per metre
25m: £5.25 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified T-Shirt Vinyl.
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Semi-matte, soft hand finish.
- Ideal for heat vinyl transfers for standard garments, such as t-shirts, hoodies and polo shirts.
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Medium-tack carrier for small-medium detail.
- Easy to weed.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 30 standard colours:
White, Cream, Beige, Lemon, Yellow, Sunflower Yellow, Light Orange, Orange, Red, Signal Red, Burgundy, Fuchsia, Purple, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Brown, Pastel Mint, Light Green, Green, Pink, Rose Gold, Olive, Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Dark Green, Silver, Gold.
- Also available in 10 pastel and fluorescent colours:
Pastel Apple Green, Pastel Green, Pastel Purple, Pastel Pink, Pastel Blue, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour Garment Vinyl Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier warm/cool.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
HTV Vinyl Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their specific needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.