Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) Overview
This full-glitter effect vinyl/flex comes in a great range of 48 different colours. It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Glitter HTV Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Holo & Special Colours||Fluorescent & Rainbow Colours|
|1m: £7.45 per metre|
5m: £7.25 per metre
10m: £7.05 per metre
25m: £6.45 per metre
|1m: £7.65 per metre|
5m: £7.45 per metre
10m: £7.25 per metre
25m: £6.65 per metre
|1m: £8.75 per metre|
5m: £8.55 per metre
10m: £8.35 per metre
25m: £7.75 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Top fashion effect.
- Textured finish.
- Brilliant appearance.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 32 stunning standard glitter finishes:
Black, Black Gold, Black Silver, Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Cherry, Columbia Blue, Confetti, Copper, Dark Green, Eggplant, Gold, Hot Pink, Jade Green, Kelly Green, Lavender, Light Blue, Light Gold, Light Green, Light Rose Gold, Medium Pink, Multi, Navy Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Rose Gold, Royal Blue, Silver, Vintage Gold, Watermelon.
- Also available in 8 unique holo and special glitter finishes:
White, Beach Blue, Pale Yellow, Holo Black, Holo Gold, Holo Pink, Holo Silver, Holo White.
- Also available in 8 fantastic fluorescent and rainbow glitter finishes:
Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Purple, Rainbow Coral, Rainbow Plum.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® Glitter is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.