After printing the intended design, the foil is placed over the printed area, heat-applied and then removed to reveal a foil finish which is retail-quality and complies with industry standard wash tests.
It’s available in 300mm wide rolls of either 5m or 30m, and is available in 11 metallic finishes.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Firm (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Not recommended for use as a base layer in multi-color designs.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over the transfer.