Heat Transfer Foil Overview:
After printing the intended design, the foil is placed over the printed area, heat-applied and then removed to reveal a foil finish which is retail-quality and complies with industry standard wash tests.
It’s available in 300mm wide rolls of either 5m or 30m, and is available in 11 metallic finishes.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free, approximately A4-sized samples of Heat Transfer Foil for testing purposes and would be happy to send some out for you to test.
Heat Transfer Foil Price Guide:
|Finish||5 Metre Roll||30 Metre Roll|
|Black, Blue, Bronze, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, Rose Gold, Silver||£9.99||£39.99|
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Metallic finish.
- Available in lengths of 5m or 30m.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 11 stunning metallic effects:
Black, Blue, Bronze, Gold, Rose Gold, Green, Holographic, Pink, Rainbow, Red, Silver.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Firm (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over the transfer.
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Not recommended for use as a base layer in multi-colour designs.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.