Heat Transfer Foil Overview:
After printing the intended design using a Heat Transfer Adhesive for low volumes, or a plastisol heat transfer or screen-printed design for higher volumes, the foil is placed over the printed area, heat-applied and then removed to reveal a foil finish which is retail-quality and complies with industry standard wash tests.
They’re available in 300mm wide rolls in lengths of 7.6m, and are available in 26 different finishes.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free, approximately A4-sized samples of Heat Transfer Foil for testing purposes and would be happy to send some out for you to test.
If you’re looking for stretchable solution, STAHLS Stretch Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl is available for producing low volume designs in-house using a plotter, and Elastika custom heat transfers are available in a limited range of Shimmer and Liquid metallic-like colour finishes for higher volumes.
Heat Transfer Foil Price Guide:
|Amethyst, Black, Bright Gold, Bright Silver, Classic Rainbow, Copper, Green, Coral, Kiwi, Light Rose, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Pink, Red, Rose Gold, Sapphire Blue, Teal, Yellow Gold||£12.00|
|Holo Rainbow Silver, Leopard Print, Silver Champagne, Silver Cracked Ice, Silver Pixie Dust, Silver Scales, Silver Waterfall||£16.00|
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Metallic finish.
- Available in 30cm wide, 7.6m rolls.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Thickness: 10 microns (0.01 millimetres)
- Available in 26 stunning metallic effects:
Amethyst, Black, Bright Gold, Bright Silver, Classic Rainbow, Copper, Green, Coral, Kiwi, Light Rose, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Pink, Red, Rose Gold, Sapphire Blue, Teal, Yellow Gold, Holo Rainbow Silver, Leopard Print, Silver Champagne, Silver Cracked Ice, Silver Pixie Dust, Silver Scales, Silver Waterfall.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for application with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Firm (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over the transfer.
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Not recommended for use as a base layer in multi-colour designs.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.