Hotronix Fusion Heat Press Overview:
The Hotronix Fusion heat press is the most technologically advanced heat press machine in the garment industry, and is built for high volume, commercial usage – It’s available in three different variants; a manual, draw and swing-away press, a pneumatic, table-top swing-away press and a pneumatic pedestal swing-away press.
Hotronix Fusion Heat Press Features:
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by Hotronix®, the world’s leading manufacturer of heat presses, the Hotronix Fusion heat press is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a well-built transfer press. They are high-pressure, draw and swing away heat press machines which makes them ideal for transfer pressing plastisol-based, digital and lithographic heat press transfers, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, transfer papers and sublimation transfers.
The Hotronix Fusion Heat Press also has the following features:
- 16" x 20" (40cmx50cm) upper platen
- Draw and swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
Finance Options Available:Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.
Hotronix Fusion IQ Advantages:The Fusion IQ controller also offers the following advantages over the original Hotronix Fusion, thanks to advanced wireless technology which allows users to interact with their Fusion IQ press anywhere at any time via the web-based portal:
- Track heat press usage: Users can ensure they are getting the value for money from their heat press by tracking how much time their heat press is active versus idle.
- Discover the productivity of each heat press: Users can access real-time reporting and adjust their production capacity as needed.
- Track employee performance: Users can gain insight as to when and how their employees are working, if there are any application issues, and manage permissions for accurate application without additional supervision.
- Follow total impressions: The Fusion IQ measures every pre-heat and every application to stay up-to-date on the number of times each heat press was engaged.
- Utilise pre-set applications for common applications: Users can eliminate mistakes by using factory installed pre-sets, or can create their own to accurately apply the types of heat transfers required.
- Set up expectations: Users can view how many times an operator went outside a pre-set application to help to avoid production issues to maintain the quality and durability of the heat transfers.
- Make setting changes easier: A larger, higher resolution touchscreen with improved touch response which makes it easier than ever to view and modify settings.
- Troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities: The Fusion IQ also analyses usage and other technical data to identify and diagnose potential issues.
What Is A Heat Press Machine?
A heat press is an electrical machine which is used to heat apply designs onto substrates, using a combination of the heated upper platen and consistent pressure of the downward force onto the lower platen for a specific amount of time which is variable upon the particular process and also the material being applied onto. Heat presses are most often used to apply designs onto garment fabrics, such as t-shirts, hoodies and polo shirts, but there are also specialist presses which can be used to heat press onto other products such as caps, sports balls and mugs.
We offer an excellent range of heat presses that cater for all types of businesses and budget:
- STAHLS’ Clam Basic Heat Presses: These are entry-level clam heat presses which are competitively priced and built in China but to the high standard that customers demand from Stahls’ products.
- Hotronix MAXX Clam Heat Presses: These are mid-level clam heat presses which are proudly built in the USA by Hotronix and are of exceptional quality.
- Hotronix Auto Open Heat Presses: These clam presses are also built in the USA, but all have a pressure indicator and an auto-release upper platen.
- Hotronix Fusion Heat Presses: These are US-built, industrial heat presses of the highest quality with several features to make high-demand printing quicker and easier.
All of the Hotronix heat presses that we supply also have quick-release interchangeable lower platens available to purchase separately to aide companies in heat-applying onto more difficult items or garment areas – For more details, visit the Hotronix Lower Platens section of our site.
Why Use A Heat Press Instead Of An Iron?
The three main requirements to successfully apply a transfer are an accurate temperature, time and pressure. A heat press can be calibrated to these requirements and maximise your efficiency, whereas you will not be able to perform anything accurately with a domestic iron.
Therefore, although an iron could technically be used, we would strongly recommend using a heat press to ensure that the heat transfer is properly bonded to the intended fabric.
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
What Accessories Would I Usually Need For My Heat Press?
This depends entirely on the types of garments, print types and heat press you have – We usually recommend the following accessories for different uses:
- Non-stick cover sheet or Release paper: These greatly aide heat pressing by preventing any static from raising the heat transfer when lifting the upper platen and to prevent dyes and inks from contacting the upper platen
- Non-stick pillows: When printing awkward areas, such as near zips, seams and the rears of shirts, non-stick pillows absorb these to produce an even printing area to apply onto.
- Additional lower heat press platens: All of our Hotronix heat presses have a variety of different shapes and sizes of lower platens which make the placing and applying onto garments much easier. For example, printing a child’s garment on a 40x50cm heat press is much easier with a 15x25cm lower platen.
There are lots of other accessories available, all of which can be seen in the Accessories section of our site.
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we've created a comprehensive, UK Heat Press Machine Guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Are Hotronix Fusion Heat Presses So Good?
Hotronix® MAXX, Auto-Open and Fusion IQ Heat Presses are high-quality heat presses which are proudly made in the USA, and are widely regarded as the industry’s most accurate, innovative and technologically advanced heat presses available anywhere in the world. Hotronix heat presses continuously outperform rivals in comparison tests and outlast the competition in all aspects.
Their wide range of heat press machines are available as manual, semi-automatic and pneumatic models, which makes them ideal for all business sizes from start-ups to high-volume garment decorators, and offer many features including:
- All Hotronix® presses proudly made in the USA.
- Comprehensive UK warranty included.
- Variety of press sizes available.
- Wide opening on clam presses for easy layout.
- Over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- Different shaped Hotronix quick-release platens available to purchase.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry. To clarify, all necessary heat press repairs are undertaken in the UK, unlike many other STAHLS UK heat press resellers.
We've been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we're sure that you're in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.
[Back to top]