CAD-Cut EconoReflex Extra Reflective HTV Overview
CAD-CUT EconoReflex Extra is a high reflective product, manufactured using glass micro-balls technology and is EN471 European safety standard compliant. It’s recommended for heat transfer applying onto workwear which require more than 100 lumen luminescence and is suitable for application onto both coated (waterproof) and uncoated fabric types.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut EconoReflex Extra Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £12.00 per metre|
5m: £11.80 per metre
10m: £11.60 per metre
25m: £11.00 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- EN471-compliant, hi-visibility reflective vinyl.
- Non-tacky backer for quick and easy weeding.
- Applies to coated (waterproof) and uncoated fabrics.
- Washable up to 50°C.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 2-3 seconds
- Pressure: Low (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® EconoReflex Extra is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Remove protective foil before cutting.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Machine wash warm up to 50°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over design.