28cm x 38cm Hotronix Lower Platen Overview
These platens are specifically engineered for the Hotronix® range of heat presses which are all proudly made in the USA and can be used with any Hotronix® heat press that has a born-on date of 2014 or later. These platens attach to the heat press using the quick-change lever (no tools are required) and are intended for use with a Hotronix® heat press with a larger upper platen than the lower platen.
The heat transfer application onto fabrics which are traditionally difficult to print onto, such as those with profound seams, zippers and buttons, as well as shoes, umbrellas and bags is made simple and easy with our selection of lower platens.
Compatible Heat Presses:
The 28cm x 38cm interchangeable lower platen is compatible with the following heat presses providing they have a born-on date of 2014 or later:
- 28cm x 38cm (12″ x 15″) Stahls Hotronix MAXX Heat Press
- 38cm x 38cm (15″ x 15″) Stahls Hotronix MAXX Heat Press
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Stahls Hotronix MAXX Heat Press
- 28cm x 38cm (12″ x 15″) Stahls Hotronix Auto-Open Sprint MAG Heat Press
- 40cm x 40cm (16″ x 16″) Stahls Hotronix Auto-Open Sprint MAG Heat Press
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Stahls Hotronix Auto-Open Sprint MAG Heat Press
- Stahls Hotronix Fusion IQ Heat Press (Manual Draw & Swing-Away)
- Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press (Table Top Variant)
- Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press (Pedestal Variant)
We also offer a wide selection of other quick-release interchangeable lower platens, enabling the heat press operator to apply with far greater ease, including:
- 18cm (7″) Round Platen: Personalise the ends of duffle bags, sides of gym bags, tote bags, backpacks and breast pockets.
- 15cm x 25cm (6″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Ideal for applying small (e.g. breast) heat transfers without damaging seams, buttons, or zippers.
- 20cm x 25cm (8″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Heat press onto tote and polypropylene bags – Slide the bag around the platen for more efficient heat printing on either side.
- 15cm x 38cm (6″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Shoe Platen: Allows for heat press application of designs up to 5cm x 10cm (2″ x 4″) onto the sides of most adults and childrens shoe sizes, accomodating both shoes at the same time, reducing setup and application time.
- 15cm x 50cm (6″ x 20″) Hotronix Leg & Sleeve Platen: Easily apply heat transfers to legs and sleeves without the need to “pad out” the garment to compensate for the seams which create uneven pressure.
Custom-made, quick-release lower platens are also available on request.