Hotronix Leg And Sleeve Lower Platen Overview
These platens are specifically engineered for the Hotronix® range of heat presses which are all proudly made in the USA and can be used with any Hotronix® heat press that has a born-on date of 2014 or later. These platens attach to the heat press using the quick-change lever (no tools are required) and are intended for use with a Hotronix® heat press with a larger upper platen than the lower platen.
The heat transfer application onto fabrics which are traditionally difficult to print onto, such as those with profound seams, zippers and buttons, as well as shoes, umbrellas and bags is made simple and easy with our selection of lower platens.
The Hotronix Leg & Sleeve Platen allows the user to easily apply heat transfers to legs and sleeves without the need to “pad out” the garment to compensate for the seams which create uneven pressure.
Compatible Heat Presses:
The interchangeable Hotronix Leg And Sleeve lower platen is compatible with the following heat presses providing they have a born-on date of 2014 or later:
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Hotronix MAXX Heat Press
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Hotronix Auto Open Heat Press
- Hotronix Fusion IQ Heat Press
- Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press (Table Top Variant)
- Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press (Pedestal Variant)
We also offer a wide selection of other quick-release interchangeable lower platens, enabling the heat press operator to apply with far greater ease, including:
- 18cm (7″) Round Platen: Suitable for heat applying onto the ends of duffle bags, sides of gym bags, tote bags, backpacks and breast pockets.
- 10cm x 10cm (4″ x 4″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Perfect for very small (e.g. breast) heat transfers, youth clothing and other garments that have buttons, zippers, and seams in close proximity.
- 15cm x 25cm (6″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Ideal for applying smaller heat transfers, such as sports sponsor logos, to obtain an even printing surface without damaging seams, buttons, or zippers.
- 20cm x 25cm (8″ x 10″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Heat press onto tote and polypropylene bags, along with childrens, fitted women’s and sportswear garments – Slide the item around the platen for more efficient heat printing on either side.
- 28cm x 38cm (11″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Platen: Hotronix’s MVP (Most Valuable Platen) – Apply onto childrens, women’s and smaller sized garments with ease.
- 15cm x 38cm (6″ x 15″) Hotronix Lower Shoe Platen: Allows for heat press application of designs up to 5cm x 10cm (2″ x 4″) onto the sides of most adults and childrens shoe sizes, accomodating both shoes at the same time, reducing setup and application time.
- Hotronix Double Leg & Sleeve Platen: Specifically designed to double production capabilities when printing sleeves or pant legs.
Custom-made, quick-release lower platens are also available on request.
Finance Options Available
Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.