6cm x 7.5cm (2.25″ x 3″) (Small) Hotronix Lower Cap Platen Overview
These platens are specifically engineered for the Hotronix® MAXX and Auto-Open Sprint range of curved cap heat presses which are all proudly made in the USA and can be used with any Hotronix® cap heat press that has a born-on date of 2014 or later. These platens attach to the heat press using the quick change lever (no tools are required).
Compatible Cap Heat Presses:
The 6cm x 7.5m interchangeable cap lower platen is compatible with the following heat presses providing they have a born-on date of 2014 or later:
Additional Cap Platens:
We also offer a wide selection of other quick-release interchangeable lower platens specifically designed for Hotronix® and Stahls Clam cap presses, enabling the heat press operator to apply onto a wider range of caps with far greater ease, including:
- 7cm x 16.5cm (2.75″ x 6.5″) Cap Platen (Low Profile): Perfect for caps and hats that have small printable area on the front – Ideal for visors.
- 7.5cm x 14.5cm (3″ x 5.75″) Cap Platen (Low Crown): For use with caps and hats that have a low crown or medium-sized printable surface.
- 9cm x 15.5cm (3.5″ x 6″) Cap Platen (Standard): The default cap platen that is shipped with all of our cap heat presses.
- 10cm x 16.5cm (4″ x 6.5″) Cap Platen (Full Profile): Designed for caps and hats that have full-front crowns, and is ideal for modern, snap-back caps.
- 10cm x 20cm (4″ x 8″) Cap Platen (Over-Sized): Designed for oversized caps and other headwear with large printing surfaces.
Finance Options Available
Finance leasing and hire purchase options are available for companies, sole traders and partnerships, subject to status. This allows you to purchase heat presses and other related accessories that you need, from £1,000 in total value upwards (excluding VAT), with a bespoke solution that suits your cash flow and budget. The timeframes range from two to five years, with fixed rates for the length of the agreement. Limited companies can also choose to defer the first payment for a period of six months if required.