ExactPrint A4 CLC Heat Transfer Paper Overview:
Simply mirror the image, print, flip and apply – It’s quick and easy – Instant transfers for instant profit! CAD-Colour ExactPrint laser media paper is also available in A3 sheets.
NOTE: Although this product is highly washable, it is only recommended for promotional use, and not as a long-term, commercial solution.
ExactPrint A4 Price Guide:
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|10+ sheets||£0.75 per sheet.|
|100+ sheets||£0.55 per sheet.|
|500+ sheets||£0.50 per sheet.|
|1,000+ sheets||£0.45 per sheet.|
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Can be applied quickly and easily.
- No weeding or trimming required
- Full-colour solution for minimum investment.
- Great for promotional use.
- Available in A4 and A3 sheets.
- Can be bought in packs of 10 or 100.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 165°C
- Time: 30 seconds, peel paper after 5-7 seconds and then re-fuse for 30 seconds with a cover sheet.
- Pressure: High (#7-9 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot (in one continuous motion)
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
Heat Transfer Paper Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.