Evolution 2 Overview
It can also be used in conjunction with a plotter with an optical eye for a profile-cut finish by adding registration marks in your software and then cutting around the design with your plotter cutter – Create the ultimate result without the need for a solvent printer! Evolution 2 is also available in A4 sheets.
NOTE: Although this product is highly washable, it is only recommended for promotional use, and not as a long-term, commercial solution.
Evolution 2 A3 Price Guide:
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|10+ sheets||£2.60 per sheet.|
|100+ sheets||£1.90 per sheet.|
|500+ sheets||£1.50 per sheet.|
|1,000+ sheets||£1.40 per sheet.|
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton Blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Can be applied to light and dark garments.
- Full-colour solution for minimum investment.
- Good opacity.
- Great for promotional use.
- Available in A4 and A3 sheets.
- Can be bought in packs of 10 or 100.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Cure Temp: 180°C
- Application Temp: 180°C
- Time: 10 to 20 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- Wait 24 hours before washing the garment.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
Heat Transfer Paper Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.