ExactPrint A3 CLC Heat Transfer Paper Overview:
Simply mirror the image, print, flip and apply – It’s quick and easy – Instant transfers for instant profit! CAD-Colour ExactPrint laser media paper is also available in A4 sheets.
NOTE: Although this product is highly washable, it is only recommended for promotional use, and not as a long-term, commercial solution.
ExactPrint A3 Price Guide:
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|10+ sheets||£1.40 per sheet.|
|100+ sheets||£1.00 per sheet.|
|500+ sheets||£0.85 per sheet.|
|1,000+ sheets||£0.75 per sheet.|
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Can be applied quickly and easily.
- No weeding or trimming required
- Full-colour solution for minimum investment.
- Great for promotional use.
- Available in A4 and A3 sheets.
- Can be bought in packs of 10 or 100.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 165°C
- Time: 30 seconds, peel paper after 8-10 seconds and then re-fuse for 30 seconds with a cover sheet.
- Pressure: High (#7-9 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot (in one continuous motion)
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
Heat Transfer Paper Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
Looking For More Information From Badgers?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need.
We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, we'd recommend taking a look at our Heat Transfer Help Guides or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our Heat Transfer Help Guides contain lots of useful tips regarding heat press machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Heat Transfer Blog will be regularly updated with new product information.
We're also available to contact via email or telephone if you can't find the answer on our website.
Wondering If You Should Buy From Badgers?
We've been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and heat press-related accessories for over 30 years, and we've always aimed to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the best solution to meet your requirements, and how to make them as professional and cost effective as possible - We're sure that you're in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of solutions.
To find out for yourself, contact us either by email or telephone, or by completing an online enquiry form, and we'll do everything we can to provide you with the very best heat transfers and after-sales support possible.