It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It’s also available in other widths of 750mm, 1000mm and 1500mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Woven nylon*
- Nylon knits*
- 100% polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester and nylon
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Virtually no drying time.
- Cuts and weeds easily.
- Soft, matt, pliable finish.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
Looking For More Information From Badgers?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need.
We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, we'd recommend taking a look at our Heat Transfer Help Guides or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our Heat Transfer Help Guides contain lots of useful tips regarding heat press machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Heat Transfer Blog will be regularly updated with new product information.
We're also available to contact via email or telephone if you can't find the answer on our website.
Wondering If You Should Buy From Badgers?
We've been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and heat press-related accessories for over 30 years, and we've always aimed to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the best solution to meet your requirements, and how to make them as professional and cost effective as possible - We're sure that you're in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of solutions.
To find out for yourself, contact us either by email or telephone, or by completing an online enquiry form, and we'll do everything we can to provide you with the very best heat transfers and after-sales support possible.