It’s available at a size of 1000mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It’s also available in other widths of 500mm and 750mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Woven nylon*
- Nylon knits*
- 100% polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester and nylon
- Solvent/Eco-solvent printer
- Heat press machine
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet
- Stahls EZ Weeder, Stahls LED Weeder or Stahls LED Pin Weeder
- Magic Mask Application Mask
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Virtually no drying time.
- Cuts and weeds easily.
- Soft, matt, pliable finish.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.