Colour Print Classic Overview
With it’s ability to stick to polyester, cotton and poly-cotton blends, it’s great for promotionalwear and workwear alike. It’s approved by Roland for the Versacamm range, and can be used on some models of Mimaki, Mutoh, Uniform Seiko and HP.
It’s available at a size of 1000mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It’s also available in other widths of 500mm and 750mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Solvent/Eco-solvent printer
- Heat press machine
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet
- Stahls EZ Weeder, Stahls LED Weeder or Stahls LED Pin Weeder
- Colour Print Mask (1,000mm wide by 25m)
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Great everyday product.
- Cuts and weeds easily.
- Semi-gloss finish.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Light-Medium (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
For more advice on how to correctly apply heat transfers, view our heat transfer press application tips.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.