CAD-Cut Premium Plus HTV Vinyl Overview
CAD-Cut Premium Plus is an OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified HTV with a low-tack backer which makes it quick to weed, increasing productivity and profitability. It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product. Due to it’s enhanced adhesive, it’s also suitable for application onto coated (i.e. waterproof/showerproof) garments subject to testing.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Premium Plus HTV Vinyl Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £5.95 per metre|
5m: £5.75 per metre
10m: £5.55 per metre
25m: £4.95 per metre
|1m: £6.95 per metre|
5m: £6.75 per metre
10m: £6.55 per metre
25m: £5.95 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester*
- 100% Nylon*
* Testing recommended on coated fabrics or heavily dyed polyester
- Poly/Cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Polyester knits
- Polyester mesh
- Poly/foam & cotton caps
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100-certified.
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- Thin and extremely stretchable.
- Can be used for coated fabrics (subject to testing).
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Non-tacky backer for quick and easy weeding.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 34 standard colours:
White, Cream, Lemon, Yellow, Sunflower Yellow, Light Orange, Orange, Red, Signal Red, Burgundy, Rose Gold, Pastel Pink, Pink, Fuchsia, Purple, Pastel Purple, Pastel Blue, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Brown, Apple Green, Pastel Green, Pastel Mint, Light Green, Green, Dark Green, Olive, Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Silver, Gold.
- Also available in 5 fluorescent colours:
Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier cool.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.