CAD-Cut Flock HTV Garment Vinyl Overview
Stahls’ soft, velvety Flock HTV ensures great opacity due to the high and dense flock pile, whilst the sticky carrier allowing finer details to be cut and weeded easily and comes in 28 different colours.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is highly recommended – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Flock HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £8.45 per metre|
5m: £8.25 per metre
10m: £8.05 per metre
25m: £7.45 per metre
|1m: £8.85 per metre|
5m: £8.65 per metre
10m: £8.45 per metre
25m: £7.85 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Velvet finish.
- Pressure-sensitive, sticky backer for fine-detail work
- Easy to weed
- Soft hand
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- 28 colours available
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 24 velvet-like standard colours:
White, Lemon, Yellow, Orange, Signal Red, Red, Pastel Pink, Berry, Burgundy, Purple, Magenta, Ice Blue, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Aqua, Mint, Lime Green, Green, Brown, Dark Brown, Cool Grey, Dark Grey, Black.
- Also available in 4 velvet-like standard colours:
Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Green.
- Developed to be applied with a heat press – Not intended for use with a domestic iron.
- Temp: 165°C
- Time: 15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Flock HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
Not Sure Which Is The Right HTV For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable HTV to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific Heat Transfer Vinyl Guide on how to choose the right vinyl which will hopefully help you to determine the best HTV to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.