CAD-Colour ExactPrint is THE solution for instant full-colour transfers for White and light-coloured fabrics using a laserjet or CLC printer and is available in A3 sheets in packs of multiples of 10 or 100 - Unlike other heat transfer media papers, CAD-Colour ExactPrint doesn’t leave a shadow or background coating around the design and there’s no trimming necessary!
Simply mirror the image, print, flip and apply - It’s quick and easy - Instant transfers for instant profit! CAD-Colour ExactPrint laser media paper is also available in A4 sheets.
NOTE: Although this product is highly washable, it is only recommended for promotional use, and not as a long-term, commercial solution.
- Can be applied quickly and easily.
- No weeding or trimming required
- Full-colour solution for minimum investment.
- Great for promotional use.
- Available in A4 and A3 sheets.
- Can be bought in packs of 10 or 100.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- Temp: 165°c
- Time: 30 seconds, peel paper and then re-fuse for 30 seconds
- Pressure: Firm (#7-9 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
Media Paper Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
ExactPrint A3 prices, excluding VAT
|10+ sheets||£1.40 each.|
|100+ sheets||£1.00 each.|
|500+ sheets||£0.85 each.|
|1,000+ sheets||£0.75 each.|
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.