Thanks to the innovative adhesive, STiX2™, SuperTEK™ Opaque 2.0 applies to almost any material, and its low-temperature application helps prevent scorching on technical and synthetic fabrics.
It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free generic stock samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
* Always test on coated polyester and nylon
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 5 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.