It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
NOTE: We also recommend that you use the Colour Print Mask for application, along with a squeegee to remove any trapped air bubbles from between the heat transfer and the mask.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Velvet finish.
- Pressure-sensitive, sticky backer for fine-detail work
- Easy to weed
- Soft hand
- Washable up to 40°C.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 180°C
- Time: 12 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.