It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
NOTE: We also recommend that you use the Colour Print Mask for application, along with a squeegee to remove any trapped air bubbles from between the heat transfer and the mask.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Velvet finish.
- Pressure-sensitive, sticky backer for fine-detail work
- Easy to weed
- Soft hand
- Washable up to 40°C.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 180°C
- Time: 12 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
Looking For More Information?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need.
We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, we'd recommend taking a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our FAQs contain lots of helpful and useful tips regarding Heat Press Machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Blog will be regularly updated with advice and product information.
We're also availble to contact via email or telephone if you can't find the answer on our website.
Still Wondering If You Should Buy From Badgers?
We've been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we've always aimed to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the best solution to meet your requirements, and how to make them as professional and cost effective as possible - We're sure that you're in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of solutions.
To find out for yourself, contact us either by email or telephone, or by completing an online enquiry form, and we'll do everything we can to provide you with the very best heat transfers and after-sales support possible.