Colour Print Classic Overview
With it’s ability to stick to polyester, cotton and poly-cotton blends, it’s great for promotionalwear and workwear alike. It’s approved by Roland for the Versacamm range, and can be used on some models of Mimaki, Mutoh, Uniform Seiko and HP.
It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It’s also available in other widths of 750mm and 1000mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free pre-printed stock samples of all of our Printable Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Great everyday product.
- Cuts and weeds easily.
- Semi-gloss finish.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Light-Medium (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.