CAD-Cut Effect Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl Overview
CAD-Cut Effect adds a holographic sparkle to your designs – Specificially developed with the fashion industry in mind, this vibrant material with a sticky carrier has unique “holographic-sparkle” effect and comes in a vast array of 12 different great effects.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Effect Holographic HTV Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £5.50 per metre|
5m: £5.30 per metre
10m: £5.10 per metre
25m: £4.50 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Adds unique holographic sparkle to designs.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 13 stunning effects:
Rainbow, Spectrum, Sparkle Silver, Sparkle Gold, Sparkle Red, Sparkle Light Blue, Sparkle Blue, Sparkle Purple, Sparkle Green, Sparkle Pink, Crystal, Multi, Copper Gold.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® Effect is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.