CAD-Cut High Build HTV Overview
CAD-CUT® High Build PU is a jaw-dropping 1000 microns (1mm) thick! A PU material that gives the look and feel of a high-build rubber embellishment, without the complexity of screen making and the long lead-time of offshore manufacturing.It’s ideal for adding a high-fashion look to bags, caps and jackets. Available in 7 matt and 3 gloss finishes.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 5m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut High Build HTV Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £8.95 per metre|
5m: £8.75 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- Lycra blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Unique rubber-like, high-fashion look and feel.
- Stunning 3D effect.
- 1mm thick (1,000 microns) – Ideal for bags, caps and jackets.
- Available in 10 colours:
Gloss Black, Matt Black, Matt Green, Matt Royal Blue, Matt Navy Blue, Gloss White, Matt White, Gloss Red, Matt Red, Matt Yellow.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 155°C
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: High (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® High Build 3D is NOT recommended for multi-layered applications.
- Always use a suitable blade for your machine (Roland MSK750R, Summa HSK750R, GCC MSK750R, Graphtec GSK15R) due to the thickness of the media (1,000 microns thick)
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash up to 60°C using a mild detergent.
- For longevity, wash garment inside out.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be lightly directly ironed onto.