Sportsfilm Extra Overview
It has a medium-tack backer which makes it quicker and easier to weed, along with the hot-peel application process, increasing productivity and profitability. It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Sportsfilm Extra Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Pastel & Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £5.70 per metre|
5m: £5.50 per metre
10m: £5.30 per metre
25m: £4.70 per metre
|1m: £6.25 per metre|
5m: £6.05 per metre
10m: £5.85 per metre
25m: £5.25 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Medium-tack carrier for small-medium detail.
- Easy to weed.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 27 standard colours:
White, Cream, Lemon, Yellow, Sunflower Yellow, Light Orange, Orange, Red, Signal Red, Burgundy, Fuchsia, Purple, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Brown, Light Green, Green, Pink, Olive, Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Dark Green, Silver, Gold.
- Also available in 10 pastel and fluorescent colours:
Pastel Apple Green, Pastel Green, Pastel Purple, Pastel Pink, Pastel Blue, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier warm/cool.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.