CAD-Cut Premium Plus SubliStop Overview
It has a medium-tack backer which makes it quicker and easier to weed, increasing productivity and profitability. It’s also PVC and Phthalate-free which makes it more environmentally-friendly and more suitable for application onto kidswear.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Premium Plus SubliStop Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £6.45 per metre|
5m: £6.25 per metre
10m: £6.05 per metre
25m: £5.45 per metre
- Polyester blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Block subli-dye inks from migrating into design.
- Available in 11 standard colours:
White, Cream, Yellow, Light Orange, Red, Light Blue, Turquoise, Light Green, Grey, Silver, Gold.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 140°C
- Time: 8 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot-Warm
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- Apply background for 3-5 seconds
- Peel carrier warm.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 8-10 seconds.
- Peel Warm.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash up to 40°C using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.