It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 5m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester*
*Always test first on coated polyester
- Poly/Cotton blends
- Always use a suitable blade for your machine (Roland MSK750R, Summa HSK750R, GCC MSK750R, Graphtec GSK15R) due to the thickness of the media (1,000 microns thick)
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 155°C
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: High (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® High Build 3D is NOT recommended for multi-layered applications.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash up to 60°C using a mild detergent.
- For longevity, wash garment inside out.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be lightly directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart. – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1: £8.95 per metre|
5: £8.75 per metre
Looking For More Information?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need.
We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our FAQs contain lots of helpful and useful tips regarding Heat Press Machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Blog will be regularly updated with advice and product information.
We're also availble to contact via email or telephone if you can't find the answer on our website.