CAD-Cut Glitter HTV Overview
This full-glitter effect vinyl/flex comes in a great range of 37 different colours. It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Glitter HTV Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|Standard Colours||Fluorescent Colours|
|1m: £7.25 per metre|
5m: £6.95 per metre
10m: £6.75 per metre
25m: £6.25 per metre
|1m: £8.45 per metre|
5m: £8.15 per metre
10m: £7.95 per metre
25m: £7.45 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Top fashion effect.
- Textured finish.
- Brilliant appearance.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 30 stunning glitter finishes:
Gold, Light Gold, Silver, Black, Brown, Kelly Green, Jade Green, Blue, Royal Blue, Multi, Light Pink (for use on light fabrics), Pink, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Copper, Lavender, Egg Plant, Light Green, Dark Green, Black Gold, Columbia Blue, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Holo Gold, Confetti, Black Silver, Holo Silver, Cherry, Rose Gold.
- Also available in 7 fantastic fluorescent glitter finishes:
Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Purple, White.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® Glitter is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.