It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester
* Always test on coated polyester
- Poly-cotton blends
- High-visibility jackets and bibs.
- Remove protective foil before cutting.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 2-3 seconds
- Pressure: Low (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® EconoReflex Extra is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 50°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over design.
HTV Storage Advice:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart. – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1: £12.00 per metre|
5: £11.80 per metre
10: £11.60 per metre
25: £11.00 per metre
50: £11.00 per metre
Looking For More Information?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need.
We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our FAQs contain lots of helpful and useful tips regarding Heat Press Machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Blog will be regularly updated with advice and product information.
We're also availble to contact via email or telephone if you can't find the answer on our website.