CAD-Cut Chameleon HTV Overview
It’s soft, translucent, metallic effect is available in five shimmering shades, offering a subtle iridescent effect on white backgrounds, a more pronounced colourful effect on dark garments, and is excellent for creating tone-on-tone designs, giving you lots of options to create unique and creative designs for your customers.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Chameleon HTV Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £7.65 per metre|
5m: £7.45 per metre
10m: £7.25 per metre
25m: £6.65 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Easy to weed
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 5 translucent colours:
Silver, Gold, Blue, Green, Red.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 130-140°C for Synthetic, 140-150°C for Natural Fibres
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- CAD-CUT® Chameleon is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.