CAD-Cut Basic Film Heat Press Vinyl Overview
It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product. Available in 8 different matt colours. It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free A4-sized samples of all of our Heat Transfer Vinyls for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
CAD-Cut Basic Film Heat Press Vinyl Price Guide
The prices quoted below are indicative trade prices which exclude VAT and delivery charges. The quantity discounts shown will be applied after adding these items to your shopping cart – Prices are also subject to change without prior notification.
|1m: £4.50 per metre|
5m: £4.30 per metre
10m: £4.10 per metre
25m: £3.50 per metre
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated or heavily dyed polyester
- Cost-effective, PVC heat press vinyl.
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Low-tack carrier for ease of weeding.
- Smooth, matt finish providing optimal opacity.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 8 standard colours:
Black, White, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Yellow, Red, Gold, Silver.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour HTV Application:
- Apply background for 2-4 seconds
- Peel carrier warm/cool.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 13-15 seconds.
- Peel warm/cool.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.