Ensuring that your heat press is running at the correct temperature is a must for any business that wants to ensure a high-quality finish to their printed garments - Our infrared thermometer heat gun gives a true temperature from -20°C to 200°C with an accuracy of +/-2.5°C or +/-2.5% (which ever is the greater).
The laser pointer ensures that you know exactly where you've tested, and the larger LCD, backlit screen shows clear readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Temperature range: -50 to 380℃ (-58 to 716°F).
- Accuracy: ±1.5℃/ or ± 1.5%.
- Dimensions 16.4cm x 4.2cm x 13.8 cm
- Weight: 140g.
- Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1°F
- Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃
- Response time:500 mSec,95% response
- Spectral response:8-14 um
- Emissivity:0.95 Preset
- Distance to Spot Size : 12:1
- Operating Humidity:10~90%RH no condensing,up to 30℃(86°F)
- Operating Temperature:0~40℃(32~104°F)
- Storage Temperature:-20~60℃(-4~140°F)
- Power:1.5v AAA×2 (Not Included)
- Typical battery life: (Laser off) 12hrs
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.