The Hotronix Fusion is the most technologically advanced heat seal press in the garment industry, and is built for high volume, commercial usage - It operates as a draw heat press or swing-away heat press, providing a heat-free workspace for the operator.
Stahls Hotronix Fusion Heat Press (Manual Version) Features:
The swing or draw gives 100% access to every area of the 40cm x 50cm (16"x20") lower platen, allowing for easy, precise placement and position right where you want it.
With it's innovative touch-screen display you can quickly and easily change the time and temperature, including unlimited preset programmes for commonly used custom heat transfer processes and heat transfer vinyls, as well as monitoring your productivity with the production cycle counter.
With the added advantage of the full threadability on the lower platen, plus the optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens, it allows the operator to increase productity and print quality. This great feature enables you to quickly and easily position the garment around the lower platen to obtain even pressure on application and to increase the speed at which you print and increased the quality of the bond between the design and the fabric.
The Stahls Hotronix Manual Fusion heat press has the following additional features:
- 16" x 20" (40cmx50cm) upper platen
- Draw and swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
Universal Hotronix Features:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- 5 years on framework.
- 2 years on circuit board.
- 1 year parts and labour.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.