The Hotronix Air Fusion table-top heat press has all of the same features and benefits of the established manual Stahls Hotronix Fusion heat press, but is a table-top, heavy-duty model powered by an air compressor (not included).
Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion 40cm x 50cm (16" x 20") Table Top Heat Press Features
With hands-free auto-swing, innovative EZ-On platen design, and industry-exclusive Threadability™, the Hotronix Air Fusion heat press reducess the need for pillows and pads while offering operators a heat-free workspace to work on.
As the world’s most innovative heat press, the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ adds the power and support of compressed air to the engineering and technological advancements of the ever-popular Hotronix Fusion heat press. Sporting the industry’s first fully Threadable™ platen, Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four automatically adjusting recipe settings, and the only adjustable-height stand in the industry, the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ raises the bar for heat press excellence.
It requires an air compressor (not included) with a minimum capacity of 0.5 horsepower with a 5-gallon (22.73 litres) hold tank, along with using 2.3 CFM (cubic foot per minute) of compressed air.
It's also available in as a "Pedestal" version (including a height-adjustable stand).
The Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion Table Top heat press has the following additional features:
- 16" x 20" (40cmx50cm) upper platen
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto or manual mode
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- 20% more pressure than last previous Hotronix Air Swinger
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- The industry's only adjustable height stand ("Pedestal" version only)
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/2250W/8A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- User-safe, two-hand, push-button operation
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Perfect for high volume, speciality decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- Requires an air compressor (not included) with a minimum of 0.5 horsepower and a 2-gallon hold tank - Uses 2.3 CFM
- Available in table-top version or adjustable-height, pedestal stand version.
Universal Hotronix Features:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- 5 years on framework.
- 2 years on circuit board.
- 1 year parts and labour.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.