The Hotronix Air Fusion IQ pedestal heat press has all of the same features and benefits of the established manual Stahls Hotronix Fusion heat press, but is a free-standing, mobile, heavy-duty model powered by an air compressor (available separately).
Price: £3,290.00 (excluding VAT at 20%) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses
Availability: In stock
Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion IQ (Pedestal) Heat Press Features:
With hands-free auto-swing, innovative EZ-On platen design, and industry-exclusive Threadability™, the Hotronix Air Fusion IQ heat press reduces the need for pillows and pads while offering operators a heat-free workspace to work on.
As the world’s most innovative heat press, the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ IQ adds the power and support of compressed air to the engineering and technological advancements of the ever-popular Hotronix Fusion heat press. Sporting the industry’s first fully Threadable™ platen, Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four automatically adjusting recipe settings, and the only adjustable-height stand in the industry, the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ IQ raises the bar for heat press excellence.
It requires an air compressor (not included) with a minimum capacity of 0.5 horsepower with a 5-gallon (22.73 litres) hold tank, along with using 2.3 CFM (cubic foot per minute) of compressed air.
The world’s most advanced pneumatic heat press has also got even smarter thanks to the Fusion IQ Controller! Register your Hotronix Air Fusion IQ and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports and troubleshoot press-related issues.
Finally, it's also available in as a "Table Top" version.
The Stahls Hotronix Air Fusion IQ pedestal heat press has the following additional features:
- 16" x 20" (40cm x 50cm) upper platen
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto or manual mode
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- 20% more pressure than last previous Hotronix Air Swinger
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- The industry's only adjustable height stand ("Pedestal" version only)
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/2250W/8A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- User-safe, two-hand, push-button operation
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Perfect for high volume, speciality decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- Requires an air compressor (not included) with a minimum of 0.5 horsepower and 2-gallon hold tank - Uses 2.3 CFM
- Available in table-top version or adjustable-height, pedestal stand version.
Hotronix Fusion IQ Advantages Over The Original Hotronix Fusion:
The Fusion IQ controller also offers the following advantages over the original Hotronix Fusion, thanks to advanced wireless technology which allows users to interact with their Fusion IQ press anywhere at any time via the web-based portal:
- Track heat press usage: Users can ensure they are getting the value for money from their heat press by tracking how much time their heat press is active versus idle.
- Discover the productivity of each heat press: Users can access real-time reporting and adjust their production capacity as needed.
- Track employee performance: Users can gain insight as to when and how their employees are working, if there are any application issues, and manage permissions for accurate application without additional supervision.
- Follow total impressions: The Fusion IQ measures every pre-heat and every application to stay up-to-date on the number of times each heat press was engaged.
- Utilise pre-set applications for common applications: Users can eliminate mistakes by using factory installed pre-sets, or can create their own to accurately apply the types of heat transfers required.
- Set up expectations: Users can view how many times an operator went outside a pre-set application to help to avoid production issues to maintain the quality and durability of the heat transfers.
- Make setting changes easier: A larger, higher resolution touchscreen with improved touch response which makes it easier than ever to view and modify settings.
- Troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities: The Fusion IQ also analyses usage and other technical data to identify and diagnose potential issues.
This provides businesses with valuable insights into job and operator performance, and allows users to make proactive, data-driven changes in real time.
Universal Hotronix Features:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- 5 years on framework.
- 2 years on circuit board.
- 1 year parts and labour.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.