This robust and compact, clam-style heat press is the recommended option for new start-up businesses, anyone who needs a reliable heat seal press for low-volume use or those looking for a back-up heat press.
Price: £350.00 (excluding VAT at 20%) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses
Availability: In stock
Designed by Stahls' and built to their high standard, the Clam Basic is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a much more expensive press, such as digital time and temperature readout and over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
Stahls Clam Basic 10cm x 20cm (4" x 8") Cap Heat Press Features:
The Stahls Clam Basic cap heat press has the following features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- ¾" thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- Made in China to the high STAHLS' heat press standards.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
- Additional lower heat press platens available to purchase separately.
- Shipping Dimensions and gross weight: 66cm (length) x 38cm (width) x 53cm (height) (26" x 15" x 21") - 23kg (50 lbs)
- Power Consumption Specifications: 240V / 1000W
Other Heat Press Size Options:
The Stahls Clam Basic heat press is also available in the following sizes of standard heat press:
- 28cm x 38cm (11" x 15")
- 38cm x 38cm (15" x 15")
- 40cm x 50cm (16" x 20")
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.