Europa’s UK-manufactured heat fusion presses represent the pinnacle of technology for the application of all heat-applied transfers. With a combination of their high build quality, design and engineering they ensure many years of hassle-free operation. They have been developed to incorporate computer-controlled electronics, along with a compact and reliable design to make them the ultimate heat presses for the application of heat fusion transfers onto almost any type of garment for the promotional, fashion and workwear industries.
Jarin Europa Leisure HF3700 38cm x 25cm (15″ x 10″) Heat Press
£895.00 exc. VAT
The Jarin Europa Leisure HF3700 Heat Transfer Press is a sturdy and reliable, mid-size heat press for the industrial sector and is ideally suited for workwear heat transfer applications, coveralls, shirts, boiler suits and hi-visibility waistcoats and jackets, in addition to more conventional garments such as t-shirts, polo shirts and sweatshirts. It has an automatic digital control module, aerospace non-stick PTFE coated upper platen and a maximum print area of 38cm x 25cm (15″ x 10″).
Out of stock
- Counter space required: 52cm x 30cm
- Machine dimensions: L=50cm W=29cm H=38cm
- Shipping dimensions: L=65cm W=43cm H=48cm
- Gross weight: 32kgs
- Nett weight: 30kgs
- Printing area: H=25cm W=38cm
- Wattage: 1250 watts
- Voltage: 220/240volts @ 50Hz
- Amperage employed: 10 Amps
- Fuse rating: 10 Amps
- 1 year return-to-base mechanical and electrical warranty.
- Designed with easy access for loading and unloading garments.
- Quick-release interchangeable platens can be supplied to meet the customers own specifications.
- Lifetime warranty on heater element.
- Aerospace non-stick PTFE coated upper platen.
- High-grade, heat-resistant pure silicone base platens for longevity and reliability.
- Full range of pressure adjustment.
- Mains supply power filters fitted as standard, which allows use regardless of the quality of electricity supply – It also allows use in conjunction with external power generators.
- Packaged using fully recycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU.
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation (EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC)
- Full compliance with The Supply Of Machinery (safety) Regulations 1992 & 1994 (EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC)
- Manufactured in the UK.
Looking For More Information?
Still Looking For Answers?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
You may also like…
Jarin Heat Press
General Heat Press Aides