The Jarin Europa Leisure HF3100 Bottom-Heating Heat Transfer Badge Press is a smaller heat press ideally suited for small applications, such as sleeves, shorts or breast logos, where the heat transfer needs to be heated from the reverse side. It has an automatic digital control module, aerospace non-stick PTFE coated upper platen and a maxium print area of 15cm x 15cm (6" x 6").
Price: £895.00 (excluding VAT at 20%) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses
Availability: Available to ship within 1-2 working days
Europa’s UK-manufactured heat fusion presses represent the pinnacle of technology for the application of all heat-applied transfers. With a combination of their high build quality, design and engineering they ensure many years of hassle-free operation. They have been developed to incorporate computer-controlled electronics, along with a compact and reliable design to make them the ultimate heat presses for the application of heat fusion transfers onto almost any type of garment for the promotional, fashion and workwear industries.
- Counter space required: 48cm x 60cm
- Machine dimensions: L=48cm W=29cm H=42cm
- Shipping dimensions: L=73cm W=50cm H=49cm
- Gross weight: 22kgs
- Nett weight: 20kgs
- Printing area: H=15cm W=15cm
- Wattage: 600 watts
- Voltage: 220/240volts @ 50Hz
- Amperage employed: 10 Amps
- Fuse rating: 10 Amps
- 1 year return-to-base mechanical and electrical warranty.
- Designed with easy access for loading and unloading garments.
- Lifetime warranty on heater element.
- Aerospace non-stick PTFE coated LOWER platen.
- High-grade, heat-resistant pure silicone upper platen for longevity and eliability.
- Full range of pressure adjustment.
- Quick-release interchangeable platens can be supplied to meet the customers own specifications.
- Mains supply power filters fitted as standard, which allows use regardless of the quality of electricity supply - It also allows use in conjunction with external power generators.
- Packaged using fully recycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU.
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation (EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC)
- Full compliance with The Supply Of Machinery (safety) Regulations 1992 & 1994 (EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC)
- Manufactured in the UK.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.