The Jarin Europa Leisure HF2200 Mug Heat Press is specifically designed for heat applying onto cups and mugs - It is ideally suited for both sublimation and toner-based transfer applications for promotional coated mugs. It also has an automatic digital control module and an aerospace non-stick PTFE coated wrap around platen.
Europa’s UK-manufactured heat fusion presses represent the pinnacle of technology for the application of all heat-applied transfers. With a combination of their high build quality, design and engineering they ensure many years of hassle-free operation. They have been developed to incorporate computer-controlled electronics, along with a compact and reliable design to make them the ultimate heat presses for the application of heat fusion transfers onto almost any type of garment for the promotional, fashion and workwear industries.
- Counter space required: 20cm x 60cm
- Machine dimensions: L=50cm W=20cm H=20cm
- Shipping dimensions: L=65cm W=43cm H=48cm
- Gross weight: 16kgs
- Nett weight: 14kgs
- Printing area: To suit mug
- Wattage: 450 watts
- Voltage: 220/240volts @ 50Hz
- Amperage employed: 10 Amps
- Fuse rating: 10 Amps
- 1 year return-to-base mechanical and electrical warranty.
- Designed with easy access for loading and unloading items.
- Lifetime warranty on heater element.
- Aerospace non-stick PTFE coated heater element.
- High-grade, heat-resistant pure silicone platen for longevity and reliability.
- Full range of pressure adjustment.
- Mains supply power filters fitted as standard, which allows use regardless of the quality of electricity supply - It also allows use in conjunction with external power generators.
- Packaged using fully recycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU.
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation (EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC)
- Full compliance with The Supply Of Machinery (safety) Regulations 1992 & 1994 (EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC)
- Manufactured in the UK.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.