UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
To ensure that you get the best price and value for money for your Stahls heat press purchase, along with the best possible after-sales support based on over 30 years of heat press experience, WE GUARANTEE TO MATCH any price offered by a UK-based reseller of Stahls and Hotronix heat presses – In the event that you find the same heat press elsewhere for a lower price, simply contact us to let us know and we will happily match it!
Maxx Heat Press Overview:
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by Stahls Hotronix, the world’s leading manufacturer of heat presses, the MAXX press features digital user controls to make it easy to operate, patented over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure and heating, and edge-to-edge temperature consistency which eliminates the cold spots you’d often find in inferior heat presses. As well as being a great value heat press, it also has the industry’s best value warranty and optional quick-release, lower platens for easier heat application onto more difficult items, such as bags, sleeves and even shoes!
Relying on a competitively-priced heat press that easily outperforms every other heat press in its price range is easy to do with the MAXX heat press, especially if you’re just getting started at heat printing, doing it part-time or just need a reliable back-up heat press.
More information on the advantages of the MAXX press over other heat presses are as follows:
- Over-the-Centre Pressure Adjustment to Guarantee Even Heat Pressure: They are specifically manufactured with a Stahls patented “Over-the-Centre” pressure adjustment and a floating upper heat platen to ensure even application pressure and a “no-pinch” application regardless of the thickness of the garment.
- Solid State Temperature Controller for Accurate Heat Reading: In order to maintain an accurate heat, the upper heat platens are cast in cal-rods which are evenly positioned in a zig-zag pattern throughout the upper platen. Before installation, the heating element is thoroughly x-rayed to ensure its build-quality and maintain the highest levels of accuracy. In addition, all Hotronix heat presses are controlled by a solid-state controller that gives the operator an accurate digital display of both the current temperature and time setting.
- Proudly Built in the USA: Don’t be fooled by heat presses that suggest that they are manufactured in the USA, UK or Europe – Most presses available on the UK market are built from component parts from China that are often unreliable and inferior in quality to the heat presses we supply. As one of the most valuable assets to your business, insist on the best and insist on US build quality.
- Wide Opening for Easy Garment Placement: They have a wide 65 degree opening, which is 10% wider than most other clam-style heat presses available in the UK market. This allows for much safer and easier positioning of garments and heat transfers on the lower heat platen prior to applying them.
- Time-Saving Optional Extras: We also supply several quick-release Hotronix lower platens to make application easier to difficult-to-print garments, such as bags, sleeves and hoodies. There’s also a table-top Hotronix Heat Press CounterCaddie and a free-standing Hotronix Heat Press Caddie Stand which allow you to thread garments around the heat press much more easily, which significantly increases your productivity.
MAXX Heat Press Features:
The Hotronix MAXX heat press has the following additional features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- HRPO laser-cut steel framework.
- Powdered coating for scratch-resistant finish to framework.
- ¾” thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- Dampers rather than springs for easier and smoother opening and closing.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- Additional lower heat press platens available to purchase separately.
- Also available in the following sizes:
- Shipping Dimensions and gross weight: 89cm (length) x 63cm (width) x 56cm (height) (35” x 25” x 22”) – 48kg (104 lbs)
- Power Consumption Specifications: 240V / 1750W