UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
To ensure that you get the best price and value for money for your Stahls heat press purchase, along with the best possible after-sales support based on over 30 years of heat press experience, WE GUARANTEE TO MATCH any price offered by a UK-based reseller of Stahls and Hotronix heat presses – In the event that you find the same heat press elsewhere for a lower price, simply contact us to let us know and we will happily match it!
The swing or draw opening gives 100% access to every area of the 40cm x 50cm (16″x20″) lower platen, allowing for easy, precise placement and position right where you want it.
With it’s innovative touch-screen display you can quickly and easily change the time and temperature, including unlimited preset programmes for commonly used custom heat transfer processes and heat transfer vinyls, as well as monitoring your productivity with the production cycle counter.
With the added advantage of the full threadability on the lower platen, plus the optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens, it allows the operator to increase productity and print quality. This great feature enables you to quickly and easily position the garment around the lower platen to obtain even pressure on application and to increase the speed at which you print and increased the quality of the bond between the design and the fabric.
Finally, the world’s most advanced manual heat press has also got even smarter thanks to the Fusion IQ Controller! Register your Hotronix Fusion IQ and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports and troubleshoot press-related issues.
Hotronix Fusion IQ Heat Press Features:
The Hotronix Fusion IQ Heat Press has the following features:
- 16″ x 20″ (40cmx50cm) upper platen
- Draw and swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen technology
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: EZ-On Platen design allows you to position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminium, corrosion-free framework
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Available in eight languages
- 20mm thick non-stick coated upper heat platen, with fast recovering heater technology
- 10mm silicone rubber bottom pad
- Optional, easy-to-install, quick-release interchangeable lower platens; no tools required
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Set to F° or C°: Temperature range: 0°-221°c (32°F–430°F)
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
Hotronix Fusion IQ Advantages:
The Fusion IQ controller also offers the following advantages over the original Hotronix Fusion, thanks to advanced wireless technology which allows users to interact with their Fusion IQ press anywhere at any time via the web-based portal:
- Track heat press usage: Users can ensure they are getting the value for money from their heat press by tracking how much time their heat press is active versus idle.
- Discover the productivity of each heat press: Users can access real-time reporting and adjust their production capacity as needed.
- Track employee performance: Users can gain insight as to when and how their employees are working, if there are any application issues, and manage permissions for accurate application without additional supervision.
- Follow total impressions: The Fusion IQ measures every pre-heat and every application to stay up-to-date on the number of times each heat press was engaged.
- Utilise pre-set applications for common applications: Users can eliminate mistakes by using factory installed pre-sets, or can create their own to accurately apply the types of heat transfers required.
- Set up expectations: Users can view how many times an operator went outside a pre-set application to help to avoid production issues to maintain the quality and durability of the heat transfers.
- Make setting changes easier: A larger, higher resolution touchscreen with improved touch response which makes it easier than ever to view and modify settings.
- Troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities: The Fusion IQ also analyses usage and other technical data to identify and diagnose potential issues.
This provides businesses with valuable insights into job and operator performance, and allows users to make proactive, data-driven changes in real time.
Universal Hotronix Features
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Cast-in tubular heating.
- Powder coated finish.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- 5 years on framework.
- 2 years on circuit board.
- 1 year parts and labour.
Hotronix Fusion IQ User Manual & Parts Guide
To help with troubleshooting, the user/operator manual and parts guide for the Hotronix Fusion IQ heat press can be viewed and downloaded via the following links:
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific heat press guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry.
Combined with our UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE on all of the Stahls and Stahls Hotronix presses we supply, and the ability to pay via credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS, this means that you’ll get the best price, advice and support available from anyone in the UK!
We’ve been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we’re sure that you’re in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.