UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
To ensure that you get the best price and value for money for your Stahls heat press purchase, along with the best possible after-sales support based on over 30 years of heat press experience, WE GUARANTEE TO MATCH any price offered by a UK-based reseller of Stahls and Hotronix heat presses – In the event that you find the same heat press elsewhere for a lower price, simply contact us to let us know and we will happily match it!
Hotronix Auto-Open Cap Press Overview:
Designed by Stahls’ and proudly built in the USA, the Hotronix Sprint Mag Auto-Open heat press is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a well-built heat press.
The Hotronix Sprint Mag Auto Open press has the same great features of the Hotronix MAXX press, but with with an automatic release of the upper platen without the need for an air compressor via a magnet-assisted lock down for maximum productivity with minimal investment. The Hotronix Sprint Mag Auto-Open heat press features the same digital time and temperature controls as MAXX, but with an additional Twin Timer which allows users to set two different time settings. The compact, clam-shell design also allows more space for multiple heat presses which creates optimised application environment.
The press is produced in several different sizes to ensure that there is a press to meet every business requirement:
- The 15cm x 15cm model is perfect for applying labels, breast pocket designs and shorts.
- The 28cm x 38cm, 40cm x 40cm and 40cm x 50cm models are perfect for printing larger items, but can also print smaller areas with the wide range of quick-release, interchangeable lower platens which great increase the productivity of the presses.
The diamond standard for multi-taskers: With a globally-patented magnetic auto-open feature, it allows the operator to turn away from the press to prepare the next garment or to answer the telephone without worrying about any more ruined garments!
Twin Timer: The Hotronix Sprint Mag Auto-Open also features the Twin Timer function which allows the user to set two independent time settings to count down any two-step process, or pre-pressing the garment, without resetting the timer.
Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment to Guarantee Even Heat Pressure: Hotronix heat presses are specifically manufactured with a Stahls’ patented “Over-the-Center” Pressure Adjustment and a floating upper heat platen to ensure even application pressure and a “no-pinch” application regardless of the thickness of the garment.
Solid State Temperature Controller for Accurate Heat Reading: In order to maintain an accurate heat, the Sprint MAG Auto-Open upper heat platens are cast in cal-rods which are evenly positioned in a zig-zag pattern throughout the upper platen. Before installation, the heating element is thoroughly x-rayed to ensure its build-quality and maintain the highest levels of accuracy. In addition, all Hotronix Auto-Open heat presses are controlled by a solid-state controller that gives the operator an accurate digital display of both the current temperature and time setting.
Proudly Built in the USA: Don’t be fooled by heat presses that suggest that they are manufactured in the USA, UK or Europe – Most presses available on the UK market are built from component parts from China that are often unreliable and inferior in quality to the heat presses we supply. As one of the most valuable assets to your business, insist on the best and insist on US build quality.
Wide Opening for Easy Garment Placement: The Hotronix Sprint MAG Auto-Open clam heat presses have a wide 65 degree opening, which is 10% wider than most other clam-style heat presses available in the UK market. This allows for much safer and easier positioning of garments and heat transfers on the lower heat platen prior to applying them.
Time-Saving Optional Extras: Hotronix also produce several quick-release lower platens to make application easier to difficult-to-print garments, such as bags, sleeves and hoodies. There’s also a table-top Hotronix Heat Press CounterCaddie and a free-standing Hotronix Heat Press Caddie Stand which allow you to thread garments around the heat press much more easily, which significantly increases your productivity.
Hotronix Auto-Open Cap Press Features:
The Hotronix Sprint MAG Auto-Open heat press has the following additional features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- HRPO laser-cut steel framework.
- Powdered coating for scratch-resistant finish to framework.
- ¾”” thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- Dampers rather than springs for easier and smoother opening and closing.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- Additional lower heat press platens available to purchase separately.
- Shipping dimensions: 66cm (length) x 38cm (width) x 51cm (height) (26” x 15” x 20”)
- Gross weight: 19kg (42 lbs)
- Power Consumption Specifications: 240V / 500W
- Also available in the following flat-bed sizes:
What’s Included In The Box?:
- Hotronix Auto-Open cap heat press
- Hotronix 9x16cm lower cap platen
- Hotronix Auto-Open cap press user manual
- UK power cable
Compatible Hotronix Lower Cap Platens:
The Auto-Open cap heat press comes with a 9cm wide by 16cm wide lower cap press platen as standard, but as the heated upper heat platen is 10cm wide by 20cm wide it’s also compatible with the following Hotronix lower cap platens which are available to purchase separately:
- 6cm x 8cm (2.4″ x 3.2″) Cap Platen (Small): Designed for applying onto childrens caps and hats, along with caps that are traditionally difficult to fit on even the Low Profile cap platen.
- 7.5cm x 14.5cm (3″ x 5.8″) Cap Platen (Low Crown): For use with caps and hats that have a low crown or medium-sized printable surface.
- 7cm x 16cm (2.8″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Low Profile): Perfect for caps and hats that have small printable area on the front – Ideal for visors.
- 9cm x 16cm (3.6″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Standard): The default cap platen that is shipped with all of our cap heat presses.
- 10cm x 16cm (4″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Full Profile): Designed for caps and hats that have full-front crowns, and is ideal for modern, snap-back caps.
- 10cm x 22cm (4″ x 8.8″) Cap Platen (Over-Sized): Designed for oversized caps and other headwear with large printing surfaces..
Auto-Open Cap Heat Press User Manual & Parts Guide:
To help with troubleshooting, the user/operator manual and parts guide for the Hotronix Auto-Open cap heat press can be viewed and downloaded via the following links:
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we’ve created a comprehensive, UK-specific heat press guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a comprehensive warranty and can supply any parts that you may require in the future. We can repair and maintain all of the heat presses we supply to give you the technical support and advice that you require, based on over 30 years of trading in the heat transfer industry. Combined with our UK Price Match Promise, this means that you’ll get the best price, advice and support available from anyone in the UK!