UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
To ensure that you get the best price and value for money for your Stahls heat press purchase, along with the best possible after-sales support based on over 30 years of heat press experience, WE GUARANTEE TO MATCH any price offered by a UK-based reseller of Stahls and Hotronix heat presses – In the event that you find the same heat press elsewhere for a lower price, simply contact us to let us know and we will happily match it!
Stahls Clam Basic Overview:
Designed by Stahls’ and built to their high standard, the Clam Basic is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a much more expensive press, such as digital time and temperature readout and over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
The Stahls Clam Basic heat press is also available in the following sizes:
- 28cm x 38cm (12″ x 15″) Stahls Clam Basic Heat Press
- 40cm x 50cm (16″ x 20″) Stahls Clam Basic Heat Press
We also supply the 10cm x 20cm (4″ x 8″) Stahls Clam Basic Cap Heat Press which can be used for printing onto caps and hats.
Clam Basic Heat Press Features:
The Stahls Clam Basic heat press has the following features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- ¾” thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- Made in China to the high STAHLS’ heat press standards.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
- Shipping Dimensions and gross weight: 81cm (length) x 51cm (width) x 51cm (height) (32″ x 20″ x 20″) – 37kg (80 lbs)
- Power Consumption Specifications: 240V / 1750W
What’s Included In The Box?:
- Stahls Clam Basic 38x38cm heat press
- Stahls Clam Basic user manual
- UK power cable
Clam Basic Heat Press User Manual:
To help with troubleshooting, the Stahls Clam Basic heat press user/operator manual can be downloaded via the following link:
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a comprehensive warranty and can supply any parts that you may require in the future. We can repair and maintain all of the heat presses we supply to give you the technical support and advice that you require, based on over 30 years of trading in the heat transfer industry. Combined with our UK Price Match Promise, this means that you’ll get the best price, advice and support available from anyone in the UK!