Stahls Heat Press Overview:
Stahls heat presses offer a low-cost, high-quality range of heat presses for new businesses and low-volume users. The Stahls Clam Basic heat press has many features not available on other heat presses in the same price bracket, along with the added advantage of the reliability and longevity that Stahls heat presses are known for globally.
UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
To ensure that you get the best price and value for money for your STAHLS heat press purchase, along with the best possible after-sales support based on over 30 years of heat press experience, WE GUARANTEE TO MATCH any price offered by a UK-based reseller of STAHLS and Hotronix heat presses - In the event that you find the same heat press elsewhere for a lower price, simply contact us to let us know and we will happily match it!
Stahls Clam Basic Heat Press Overview:
They are high pressure clam heat presses which makes them ideal for transfer pressing plastisol-based, digital and lithographic heat press transfers, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, transfer papers and sublimation transfers.
Designed by Stahls' and built to their high standard, the Clam Basic is not only a great value heat press, but offers all of the features you’d expect from a much more expensive press, such as digital time and temperature readout and over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
The Stahls Clam Basic heat press is available in the following sizes:
Stahls Clam Basic Heat Press Features:
The Stahls Clam Basic heat press has the following features:
- An ideal heat press for a start-up business, low-volume users or as a back-up press.
- Digital LED display to adjust time and temperature settings easily.
- Easy to operate, with minimal knowledge required.
- Space-saving clam heat press design.
- Over-The-Centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- ¾" thick non-stick coated upper heat press plate.
- UL, ULC, CE and RoHS compliant.
- Competitively priced.
- Made in China to the high STAHLS' heat press standards.
- 1-year RTB warranty.
What Is A Heat Press Machine?
A heat press is an electrical machine which is used to heat apply designs onto substrates, using a combination of the heated upper platen and consistent pressure of the downward force onto the lower platen for a specific amount of time which is variable upon the particular process and also the material being applied onto. Heat presses are most often used to apply designs onto garment fabrics, such as t-shirts, hoodies and polo shirts, but there are also specialist presses which can be used to heat press onto other products such as caps, sports balls and mugs.
We offer an excellent range of heat presses that cater for all types of businesses and budget:
- Stahls’ Clam Basic Heat Presses: These are entry-level clam heat presses which are competitively priced and built in China but to the high standard that customers demand from Stahls’ products.
- Hotronix MAXX Clam Heat Presses: These are mid-level clam heat presses which are proudly built in the USA by Hotronix and are of exceptional quality.
- Hotronix Auto Open Heat Presses: These clam presses are also built in the USA, but all have a pressure indicator and an auto-release upper platen.
- Hotronix Fusion Heat Presses: These are US-built, industrial heat presses of the highest quality with several features to make high-demand printing quicker and easier.
All of the Hotronix heat presses that we supply also have quick-release interchangeable lower platens available to purchase separately to aide companies in heat-applying onto more difficult items or garment areas – For more details, visit the Hotronix Lower Platens section of our site.
Why Use A Heat Press Instead Of An Iron?
The three main requirements to successfully apply a transfer are an accurate temperature, time and pressure. A heat press can be calibrated to these requirements and maximise your efficiency, whereas you will not be able to perform anything accurately with a domestic iron.
Therefore, although an iron could technically be used, we would strongly recommend using a heat press to ensure that the heat transfer is properly bonded to the intended fabric.
What Accessories Would I Usually Need For My Heat Press?
This depends entirely on the types of garments, print types and heat press you have – We usually recommend the following accessories for different uses:
- Non-stick cover sheet or Release paper: These greatly aide heat pressing by preventing any static from raising the heat transfer when lifting the upper platen and to prevent dyes and inks from contacting the upper platen
- Non-stick pillows: When printing awkward areas, such as near zips, seams and the rears of shirts, non-stick pillows absorb these to produce an even printing area to apply onto.
- Additional lower heat press platens: All of our Hotronix heat presses have a variety of different shapes and sizes of lower platens which make the placing and applying onto garments much easier. For example, printing a child’s garment on a 40x50cm heat press is much easier with a 15x25cm lower platen.
There are lots of other accessories available, all of which can be seen in the Accessories section of our site.
Not Sure Which Is The Right Heat Press For You?
Due to the high number of enquiries we get from individuals trying to find the most suitable heat press to meet their needs, we've created a comprehensive, UK-specific heat press guide on how to choose the right heat press which will hopefully help you to determine the best heat press to fit your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by telephone any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you our advice.
Why Are Stahls' Heat Presses So Good?
Stahls' Hotronix® MAXX, Auto-Open and Fusion IQ Heat Presses are high-quality heat presses which are proudly made in the USA. In addition, the Stahls Clam Basic heat presses are made under strict quality controls within China to make them affordable yet reliable to companies on a smaller budget.
The Stahls Hotronix® range of heat presses are widely regarded as the industry’s most accurate, innovative and technologically advanced heat presses available anywhere in the world. Hotronix heat presses continuously outperform rivals in comparison tests and outlast the competition in all aspects.
Their wide range of heat press machines are available as manual, semi-automatic and pneumatic models, which makes them ideal for all business sizes from start-ups to high-volume garment decorators, and offer many features including:
- All Hotronix® presses made in the USA.
- Comprehensive UK warranty included.
- Variety of press sizes available.
- Wide opening on clam presses for easy layout.
- Over-the-centre pressure adjustment for even pressure.
- Different shaped Hotronix quick-release platens available to purchase.
Why Buy A Heat Press From Badgers?
Regardless of the heat press you choose, you should always ensure that the company that supplies it offers a suitable warranty and can supply any parts and advice that you may require in the future. We’re happy to confirm that we’ve always repaired and maintained all of the heat presses we supply to give our customers the technical support and advice that they need, based on our comprehensive experience in the heat press industry. To clarify, all necessary heat press repairs are undertaken in the UK, unlike many other Stahls UK heat press resellers.
Combined with our UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE on all of the Stahls and Stahls Hotronix presses we supply, and the ability to pay via credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS, this means that you’ll get the best price, advice and support available from anyone in the UK!
We've been supplying custom heat transfers, heat presses and accessories for over 30 years, and we always aim to provide the best products and service that we possibly can. We have an experienced sales team on hand to offer advice on the right solution to meet your requirements, and we're sure that you're in safe hands based on our knowledge and range of options.