Europa’s UK-manufactured heat fusion presses represent the pinnacle of technology for the application of all heat-applied transfers. With a combination of their high build quality, design and engineering they ensure many years of hassle-free operation. They have been developed to incorporate computer-controlled electronics, along with a compact and reliable design to make them the ultimate heat presses for the application of heat fusion transfers onto almost any type of garment for the promotional, fashion and workwear industries.
Jarin Europa Leisure HF3700 38cm x 25cm (15″ x 10″) Heat Press
£895.00 exc. VAT
The Jarin Europa Leisure HF3700 Heat Transfer Press is a sturdy and reliable, mid-size heat press for the industrial sector and is ideally suited for workwear heat transfer applications, coveralls, shirts, boiler suits and hi-visibility waistcoats and jackets, in addition to more conventional garments such as t-shirts, polo shirts and sweatshirts. It has an automatic digital control module, aerospace non-stick PTFE coated upper platen and a maximum print area of 38cm x 25cm (15″ x 10″).
Out of stock
- Counter space required: 52cm x 30cm
- Machine dimensions: L=50cm W=29cm H=38cm
- Shipping dimensions: L=65cm W=43cm H=48cm
- Gross weight: 32kgs
- Nett weight: 30kgs
- Printing area: H=25cm W=38cm
- Wattage: 1250 watts
- Voltage: 220/240volts @ 50Hz
- Amperage employed: 10 Amps
- Fuse rating: 10 Amps
- 1 year return-to-base mechanical and electrical warranty.
- Designed with easy access for loading and unloading garments.
- Quick-release interchangeable platens can be supplied to meet the customers own specifications.
- Lifetime warranty on heater element.
- Aerospace non-stick PTFE coated upper platen.
- High-grade, heat-resistant pure silicone base platens for longevity and reliability.
- Full range of pressure adjustment.
- Mains supply power filters fitted as standard, which allows use regardless of the quality of electricity supply – It also allows use in conjunction with external power generators.
- Packaged using fully recycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU.
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation (EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC)
- Full compliance with The Supply Of Machinery (safety) Regulations 1992 & 1994 (EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC)
- Manufactured in the UK.
Looking For More Information?
To find out more details on any of the products and services that we provide, please feel free to fill out our easy-to-use contact form to Request More Information.
Alternatively, you can also contact us via email or telephone and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to respond promptly to your email or take your call and provide any information or further assistance that you need. We can be contacted by telephone any time between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01253 349917 or drop us an email and we aim to reply within 24 hours of your email being received.
Still Wanting Answers That You Can't Find?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for more advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.
Our FAQs contain lots of helpful and useful tips regarding Heat Press Machines, how to choose the best product for your needs and some great application tips! In addition, our Blog will be regularly updated with advice and product information.
You may also like…
Jarin Europa Heat Press Machine
General Heat Press Aides